Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The sunshine bores the daylights out of me

Just because I was the fanatical orange hostess for five days of color, doesn't mean I don't like yellow.  You can't really have a rainbow without it.

Plus, I'm obsessed with stamping images from a cut lemon.
Plus, I found all kinds of interesting yellow things in my stash.


I am loving this monochromatic thing.

(and since two of my other posts this week coincidentally referenced Rolling Stones songs in the title, I feel compelled to keep the theme going.  and while I can't get enough sunshine personally, I have always loved that particular line from "rocks off") (shit, now I'm going to have to find another stones song for my green post. )

1 comment:

  1. The lemon prints are so cool. Does the acid react with the pigment at all? mellow yellow.....xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete